GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INTERNET – Natalileather SHOP – OWNED BY Alfa M 71 OOD
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE TRADER
Data about the organization – “Alfa M 71” Ltd., UIC 203505853, headquarters in Varna, 7 “Ivan Aksakov” Str., Mall – Maria Ilieva, contact phone 0878700667
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions, according to which the TRADER – Alfa M 71 Ltd. provides services to its users / customers through the online store / natalileather /. These terms are binding on all users.
2. Identification of the user / client in order to reproduce his statement for acceptance of the General Terms and for the order is made through the log files stored on the server of / natalileather /, storage of the IP address of the user / client, as well as any other information.
3. The products available on the / natalileather / website do not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the merchant’s product line.
4. After clicking the “Buy” button and then the “Continue with the order” button, users agree to purchase the goods in the cart. This action is legally binding. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation it is considered that the contract is concluded.
5. The MERCHANT reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock of the ordered goods, within the working week the TRADER notifies the consumer / customer of its exhaustion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or the specified telephone number. In case a transfer has been made to the merchant’s account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund, a cancellation of the order or a replacement order.
6. The contractual language is Bulgarian, and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs with VAT.
7. The consumer / customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. Immediately after delivery of the goods by courier, the TRADER is released from the risk that is transferred to the consumer / customer. The TRADER is not responsible for delays in case the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the consumer / customer or a person authorized by him. Any damage, shocks and other damages should be reported immediately to the TRADER. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transportation of the goods, the TRADER is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In cases where the TRADER has set in writing specific dates and times for delivery, the statement is binding. If an incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone number is indicated when submitting the application, the TRADER is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
8а. Upon delivery of the goods, the consumer / customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer is considered a third party.
In case of refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Customer must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In case the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the TRADER is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. When the delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Client and this
can be established through its ordinary inspection, the Customer may request that the goods delivered to him be replaced with those corresponding to the purchase application made by him within 24 hours of receipt.
III. WARRANTY PERIODS
The TRADER offers a warranty document to his customers for a purchased product, if such a document is provided by the manufacturer of the product. The document describes: address and telephone number of the authorized services of the purchased product, the warranty conditions of the respective service centers or manufacturers, the warranty period of the product purchased by the consumer / customer.
9. The prices listed on the site include packaging and transportation for the whole country. In case the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer / customer should pay all customs and others. export-related fees.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
10. The user / client has the opportunity to view and / after registration / to order
the goods announced on the Natalileather online store
11. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
12. The user / client is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
13. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the way announced on the page natalileather
14. Every user, regardless of whether he is a client of the TRADER is obliged to use the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and recognized international instruments;
• not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a forced change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to violate other people’s property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morals and good manners and the Internet ethics when using the services provided by natalileather;
• to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not download, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and do not disclose to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems (“Trojan horses’), computer codes, or materials designed to disrupt, hinder, disrupt, or restrict the proper functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment or aimed at unauthorized intrusion into or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the MERCHANT and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including for all costs and paid attorney’s fees, incurred as a result of claims from and / or paid indemnities to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, posted on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through / the name of the site / in violation of the law, these Terms, Good Morals or Internet ethics;
14а. The customer is obliged to indicate the exact and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the delivery costs when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. If it is not explicitly stated that the delivery is free of charge, it is considered to be remunerative.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
15. The TRADER does not have the obligation and the objective possibility to control the way in which the users use the provided services.
16. The TRADER has the right, but not the obligation to keep materials and information located
on natalileather’s server
17. The MERCHANT has the right at any time, without notifying the User / Client, when the latter uses the services in violation of these terms and conditions, and at the discretion of the MERCHANT to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The MERCHANT is not liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used, , saved or made available through / site name /.
17а. After receiving the payment, the TRADER undertakes to transfer to the consumer / customer the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver the goods ordered in time, to check for technical condition each item before shipping (if possible). without compromising the integrity of the packaging).
18. The MERCHANT is not liable for damages caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, consultations or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of the TRADER in connection with the use of the services by the users does not give rise to any responsibility or obligations for the TRADER. The company is not responsible for incorrect information provided by the manufacturer about the product.
19. The TRADER has the right to collect and use information related to its Users / customers, regardless of whether they are registered.
20. The information under the previous article may be used by the TRADER, except in case of explicit disagreement of the User, sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The TRADER collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which the TRADER will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian law, applicable international instruments and good manners.
21. The TRADER shall not be liable for non-fulfillment of its obligations under this Agreement in the event of circumstances that the TRADER did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee – including cases of accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of services beyond the control of the TRADER
22. The TRADER has the right to install cookies on the computers of the users. Cookies are text files that are saved by the website on the User’s hard drive and allow recovery of information about the User, identifying and allowing tracking of his actions, the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information he uses and records others.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
23. The TRADER guarantees to its Users / clients the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. The latter will not be used, provided or brought to the attention of third parties except in the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. The TRADER protects the personal data of the user / customer, which became known to him when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase application, and this obligation is waived in case the Customer has provided incorrect data. Subject to applicable law and the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the TRADER may use the personal data of the Client only for the purposes specified in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data are used will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts, Internet ethics, rules of morals and morals.
23а. The TRADER undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties – government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except when he has received the express written consent of the Client, the information is requested by government agencies or officials who current legislation is empowered to request and collect such information. The TRADER is obliged to provide the information by law.
24. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the TRADER, who has the right to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in legislation. The TRADER is obliged to inform the User about the changes in the General Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of their changes in a prominent place on its website and giving sufficient time to get acquainted with them. Within the given period, if the User does not declare that he rejects the changes, he is considered bound by them. In case the User declares within the given term that he does not agree with the changes, the TRADER has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the User.
25. “User / Client” means anyone who has uploaded to the natalileather website on their computer.
26. “Order” means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / consumer.
27. The natalileather online store is the property of the TRADER.
28. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. If no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or concerning its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes to fill in gaps in the contract or to adapt it to new circumstances, will be resolved by the competent court for registration of the TRADER, according to the Bulgarian legislation.
X. Refusal of an order and refund of amounts paid by bank card
29. Upon receipt of the shipment the User must check its contents at the time of receipt in the presence of the courier, and in case of damage to the contents of the shipment or missing User must notify us immediately on the phone number written on the bill of lading. Failure to comply with this condition, complaints will not be considered and, accordingly, can not be satisfied.
Complaints are accepted within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods and this can only happen if the product and packaging are intact. The price for the return of the goods in this case is at the expense of the customer.
According to the law, the refund will be made within 30 (thirty) days from the date of return.
In case the payment is made with a bank card, the refund is made by ordering a reverse operation on the card with which the payment was made within 15 days.
In case of damage from the transport, a statement of findings shall be drawn up in three identical copies, which shall be signed by the User and the courier.
If for any reason the item is delivered to a customer with a defect that is not described in the product description or for any other valid reason, the replacement or return of the goods is at our expense.
Appendix № 6 to Art. 47, para. 1, vol. 8 and Art. 52, para. 2 and 4 of the CPA
STANDARD WITHDRAWAL EXERCISE FORM
/ name of the trader /
/ address, UIC /
I hereby announce that I am withdrawing from the contract concluded by me for the purchase of the following goods / services:
…………………………………………………. /Description of the product/
The goods were ordered on ………………….
The goods were received on …………………. / indicate the date of receipt by the user /
……………………………………………………………………… ../ Username /
Gr./s ……………………………………………………………. / User address /
/ Date / / User’s signature /
The consumer has the right to withdraw unconditionally from a distance or off-premises contract within 14 days without paying any costs, except for delivery if he has chosen a different from the standard cheapest for the trader the method of delivery of the order, as well as the cost of returning the goods back.
The 14-day period starts from the date of:
• concluding the contract – for a service contract;
• acceptance of the goods by the consumer or by a third party other than the carrier
Within 14 days after the stated desire to withdraw from the contract, the consumer must return the goods to the trader. Within 14 days from the date on which he was notified of the consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract, the trader shall reimburse all amounts received from the consumer, including delivery costs.
In case of non-compliance with the general conditions by Alfa M 71 OOD, users can turn to:
1. Consumer Protection Commission – https://www.kzp.bg
2. European Consumer Center – http://www.ecc.bg/
Online Dispute Resolution Platform: